|| Performance meets point-and-shoot.
The DC210 Plus is the most advanced, most affordable and easiest-to-use
digital camera in its class. It delivers spectacular detail, color,
and sharpness thanks to megapixel technology and a 2X wide-angle zoom
lens. The DC210 Plus also has the user-friendly features you want,
including greater storage capacity with an 8 MB Picture Card, and
an AC adapter right in the box. We've taken the award-winning, highly
successful KODAK DC210 Zoom Digital Camera and made it even better!
Photo-Realistic Print Quality
If you plan on printing your pictures, megapixel technology is a must. It
allows you to capture one million (1152 x 864) pixels per image that's
enough detail for a photo-realistic 5" x 7" print.
Get The Picture You Want
The color LCD lets you review and preview your pictures. And, its easy-to-use
interface increases your number of great shots, while maximizing storage
An 8 MB KODAK Picture Card lets you store up to 120 pictures. This means
you can shoot more pictures before downloading or inserting a new card.
Faster Transfer To Your Computer
Because all image processing is done within the camera, your pictures are
ready to use immediately. Just drag and drop images from your camera right
into your software application via a serial port connection, PC card reader
or IrDA. There's no need to transfer pictures using an intermediary software
Plug Into Your Television
A simple connection makes it easy to view and share images on your television
For special picture-taking applications. Allows you to override auto exposure
and maintain the desired setting. Perfect if you're taking a series of pictures
and need consistent exposure.
Remember When You Took Your Pictures
The Month/Day/Year stamp makes organizing images easy, plus it can be turned
on and off at your discretion.
An AC adapter is included in the box. Helps conserve battery power, especially
while downloading images.
2X Wide-Angle Optical Zoom
A precision glass lens guarantees you won't lose any image quality when
you get closer to the action. And it's focus-free, so you won't miss a picture
while setting up.
The built-in flash unit for the DC210 Plus has several settings including
red-eye reduction and automatically fires whenever needed, giving you more
All The Software You Need
The DC210 Plus includes Picture Easy Software the quick, easy way
to download, view, and print your pictures. It also features other valuable
- PHOTODELUXE and PAGEMILL Software from Adobe Systems, Inc.
- WINDOWS 95, 98 or NT Mounter
- TWAIN Acquire Module
The sleek, black DC210 Plus has a compact design that makes it easy to
use and carry.
This feature makes it easy to select the function you want to use: Capture,
Review, Connect or Preferences.
Award-winning interface is easy to use and lets you quickly review your
pictures and delete the ones you don't want.
- CCD Resolution: 1174 x 884 pixels. Progressive Scan
CCD, square pixels, interlaced, RGB, BAYER
- Image Resolution: 1152 x 864 pixels (high), 640 x
480 pixels (standard)
- Color: 24-bit, millions of colors
- Image Storage: 8 MB KODAK Picture Card included.
Stores up to 120 pictures.
- LCD Viewfinder: 1.8" TFT color LCD for review and
- Lens: Focus-free; 2X wide-angle optical zoom
- Lens Focal length: 29 to 58 mm equivalent
- Image Quality Settings: Best, Better, Good
- Image Resolution Settings: Megapixel (high) or VGA
- Focus Distance: 19.8" (0.5 m) to infinity; close-up
8" (0.2 m)
- Exposure: Auto or manual exposure (+/- 2 EV in .5
EV increments), auto white balance, exposure lock
- Flash: Built-in (automatic, fill, red-eye, fill/red-eye,
off) range up to 9.8' (3.0 m)
- File Formats: JPEG, FPX
- Power: 4 AA batteries (included) or AC adapter (included)
- Shutter Speed: 1/2 to 1/362 second
- Aperture Range: Wide: f/4.0 to f/13.5; Tele: f/4.7
- ISO Equivalent: 140
- LCD Panel Indicators: Battery level, pictures remaining,
flash mode, self-timer, resolution setting
- Serial Interface: RS232C (115 Kb/s data transfer)
- IrDA Interface: IrDA 1.0 compatible, infrared interface
to host computer (115 Kb/s data transfer)
- Video Out: NTSC and PAL (user selectable)
- Tripod Mount: Standard
- Self-Timer: 10 seconds, LED Indicator
- Dimensions: 5.2" (w) x 1.9" (l) x 3.2" (h); 131 mm
(w) x 47.4 mm (l) x 81.4 mm (h)
- Weight: 0.75 lb (340 g) without batteries
- Camera Color: Black
- Warranty: One year
- Certifications: FCC Class B, ICES-003 Class B, CE,
- DC210 Plus Zoom Digital Camera
- 8 MB KODAK Picture Card
- AC Adapter
- 4 AA-size batteries
- Camera Bag
- CD-Rom containing software
- Serial cable for use with MICROSOFT WINDOWS Systems
- Video out cable
- Quick setup card
- User's Guide (camera and software)
- Registration cards
- Extended service offering
- Personal computer with 486/66 MHz microprocessor or PENTIUM Processor
- WINDOWS 95, 98 or NT 4.0 Software
- 8 MB or more of RAM available (16 MB required for Picture Easy Software)
- 50 MB hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- Available serial port, IrDA connection or PC card reader
- Requires PC card reader capability (card adapter required) or MACINTOSH
System connection kit (sold separately).
|DC210 Plus Zoom Digital Camera
|32 MB Picture Card
|20 MB Picture Card w/adapter
|10 MB Picture Card
|Picture Card Adapter
|DC200 Series Accessory Kit
|Battery Charger with 4 Ni-MH AA Batteries
|MACINTOSH System Connection Kit
|DC200 Series Premium Camera Bag
|COMPACTFLASH Card Reader